Why Exhibit at NFE
TAKE PART IN 2019
The Nigerian Food Event (NFE) is West Africa’s primary exhibition serving the food, beverage and hospitality industry.
With its inaugural edition taking place in October 2019 at the Landmark Centre, Nigeria, this brand-new event will offer a pivotal platform for international companies looking to break into the market as well as an opportunity for local businesses to expand their existing footprint.
Co-located alongside the Nigerian Hospitality Event and the Nigerian Drink Event, the cumulative exhibition will make up three key industry segments to bring together over 2,500 qualified stakeholders and key members from the industry.
Meet a quantity and quality of potential clients you wouldn’t have otherwise had the opportunity to meet, in just two days!
Here's an insight into who our visitors are...
NFE aims to attract suppliers, manufacturers and services providers from across a wide spectrum of the food industry. Here is an overview of the types of industries our exhibitors will come from:
- Bakery & Morning Goods
- Cheese & Dairy
- Children's Foods
- Chilled Foods
- Condiment & Sauces
- Confectionary & Chocolate
- Convenience Foods
- Dry, Canned and Bottled Goods
- Ethnic Foods
- Fish & Seafood
- Fresh Produce
- Frozen foods & ice cream
- Health & Wellbeing
- Meta & Poultry
- Organic Food
- Processing, Packaging & Design
- Free-from products
- Regional & Local products
- Functional Food
Even with all the technology we have available to us, statistics still show you are more likely to secure a deal face-to-face where you can build a strong business relationship. Simultaneously build brand awareness, network and close sales by taking part in the Nigerian Food Event 2019.
- Increase your customer base by meeting pre-qualified industry stakeholders
- Showcase your new technologies and services face-to-face with prospective clients
- Capitalise on strategic marketing throughout the West Africa region
- Identify new opportunities within the market place
- Gain the advantage of unrivalled access to a growing market
- Meet the decision makers involved in the procurement choices for the region
- Have the opportunity to participate in conferences and workshops
DON'T MISS OUT AND BOOK YOUR SPACE NOW
Exhibiting at the Nigerian Food Event offers a great return on your investment. You can meet hundreds of potential buyers in one place over just three days. No other form of marketing can do this.Book A Stand Today